Thursday, April 10, 2014

Thoughts in my mind.

I think I want to be alone. I think friendship is more than I can bare at this time.  Too much heartbreak. Too much trouble for a troubled mind. Being alone is hard for me, but being hurt by those I thought cared out weighs that pain. 

My mind thinks:
Fuck you for pretending everything was ok. 
Fuck you for waiting until the most inopportune time to say anything about word I spoke months prior. 
Fuck you for claiming my apologies were all that you wanted, which you got, but then suddenly that wasn't enough. 
Fuck you for making everyone's lives around your living space so fucking complicated when the need was unwarranted. 
Fuck you for standing in your holier than thou pedestal and expect everyone to do as you bid, so that you don't have to be inconvenienced. 
Fuck you for not accepting what was freely given to you and leaving it at that. 
Fuck you and your false friendship. 
Fuck you for pretending that for months everything was fine, when truly something was eating away inside you and you let it. 
Fuck you for not saying something at the time of the transgression which would have avoided this issue.  
FUCK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment