Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Productive Day

Yesterday was a winner. I cleaned the kitchen, did two load of laundry, vacuumed downstairs and managed to avoid taking a nap. And by doing laundry, the clean clothes actually got put away!

Today I am venturing out into the works to meet a new friend for coffee. As I sit here in the cafe I realize just how nice it is to get out. The hardest part is taking that step out the front door. 

My partner and I are looking for alternative therapies, as traditional talk therapy just isn't cutting it for me. 

I am learning to meditate and will be giving yoga a try. 

Just because I have Bipolar II doesn't mean I have to let it consume me and control my life. I must fight for what I want and need. Keep in mind, those words are much easier said than done. 


No comments:

Post a Comment