Friday, April 4, 2014

Illness and Depression are a poor combination.

Fighting a cold. It's amazing how mean one's mind can get when I need to spend time in bed healing. I struggled with the thoughts of death and the things that it would bring. I still cling to hope and I fear telling anyone. I don't want to cause anyone fear. I cling to hope and understanding myself.



My tea offered some good advice. "Live in your strength." It has caused me to question what my strengths are and to focus on those. Being slightly ill makes this difficult. I am also waiting on my approval for long-term disability. I should hear today. Thank goodness for my anti-anxiety pill.

I am breathing. And trying to mediate and send positive thoughts into the universe.

I am feeling better. Drinking coffee to stay awake and tea will be something else I will take later.

Although I spent all day yesterday in bed. I am holding to hope that today will be better. The curtains are open, the sun is attempting to come out and stay out. I hope to go drumming tonight, assuming I'm feeling well enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment