Sunday, April 13, 2014

Comfortably Numb

It is difficult. I desire to be comfortably numb. To drink myself away. To cut the back of my hand multiple times. 

What I desire is to be high. To smoke my ganja and drift away into that comfort. In Colorado it is perfectly legal for me to do so; however, with my disability still pending, I cannot smoke a bit. So, I am left to drinking. I mix vodka with my coffee. 

It is funny that In the state I love in it is perfectly legal to smoke, but I cannot in fear of damned piss tests should I need to look for work. And yet I  can drink my self into a drunken stooper every night and no employer would care.  

It makes little sense to me. I long to get high, as it's much safer than getting drunk and yet here I am. Drinking hot coffee mixed with with Vodka. 

I want to be comfortably numb. 

Help. 

No comments:

Post a Comment