Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Sudden Down

It is so easy to go from feeling great to feeling exhausted. 

With the joy I found I talking with someone about my emotional/mental health problems, I practically bounced to the nearest library and checked out 3 books I hope will help me find my way. 

I went home singing. I was delighted to find 3 eggs inthe chicken coop. I felt like I was in control. But as I gathered my supplies to start my work towards self discovery I became overwhelmed. I started to feel light headed and ill. 


So, for the first time I have allowed my afternoon pill take me away to sleep and physical rest. I did eat lunch and tried to stay out of my bed, but in the end I let my depression win. 

My lovely partner is on his way home and I strongly desire to greet him with a smile and hope for better days. 

I worry I am tearing our relationship apart. The afternoons and evenings are the hardest for me and the times when he needs me most. 

No comments:

Post a Comment