Friday, April 11, 2014

Baby steps.

It is said that I should take things in baby steps. To be proud of the small accomplishments I make everyday.

I find this difficult. These are everyday things that someone must do. And quite honestly if I don't do them, no one will. 

I have been hiding my depression for so long that I just can't anymore.
So I have to admit to myself, to my loved ones, to those that can "help" me. Can they?

Can I help myself. I get angry. I feel worthless. A drone that does what I think I should be doing. 

It's just scrapes. Tiny cuts that leave welts for a few moments and the fade to simple red marks. Am I crazy? 

I go about each day doing what I think I must. And sometimes accomplishing more, sometimes less. 

Baby steps. Two forward at least one back. 

Time to rotate the laundry and head to therapy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment