Friday, July 11, 2014

Pain

Ah, the dramas queen. Let's write shit on ourselves. That'll get us some attention! ~End sarcasm



The truth of the matter is that's why I struggle with it everyday. I'm sick. It's rough getting medical help much less mental health care. 


I'm trying. No one sees it because I hide it. Because who wants to listen to yet another depressed situation someone is going through. 


Yes, I feel like a pitty party. I'm in physical and mental pain now. My right thigh won't stop cramping/aching. My right foot likes to go to it's tingly sleep for no reason. I'm exhausted and for no reason. Oh, wait! I'm depressed. 

I feel like being a real asshole right now. Me protecting myself from myself. 

So I hope and I pray that the pain will go away and I won't be forced to the ER. Followed by another stay at the Psych Ward. 

No comments:

Post a Comment